- Want to sell Bitcoin? This is how long it will take (and how much it will cost)
- Bitcoin tumbles below $8,000 before clawing back some early losses
- What is Tether, what is its link with Bitfinex and why should Bitcoin investors be worried?
- Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple and Litecoin: here are four of Bitcoin's closest rivals
- Cryptocurrency market spooked by India's finance minister warning the Government will outlaw Bitcoin
- Sentiment was also knocked by Facebook banning "deceptive" cryptocurrency adverts
Bitcoin's value has crashed by $50bn in just a week after its plunge extended into a fourth day on renewed concerns of regulatory crackdowns in the US and India.
Sentiment on the cryptocurrency market has plunged after India's finance minister took aim at digital currencies and reports surfaced that US regulators are closely watching the cryptocurrency Tether and Bitfinex, one of...